Continuing the trend, here are some things I learned this past week:
- The absolute importance of critique, and why we do it 
- Always ask "why?" to identify the root cause of an issue
- Be concise and polite when cold emailing; most people are willing to help 
- The bigger your sketchbook, the more room for ideas and iteration 
- Having a good idea is only half the work. Having the charisma and swagger to convince others to work on your idea is really the hard part. 
Thanks for reading.
Posted from London at 1:57 AM BST, 08/27/2018